The Book on Managing Rental Properties Free ePUB by Brandon Turner
From the top-selling author of The Book on Rental Property Investing, this companion book will be your comprehensive guide to effectively managing tenants in your rental properties.
No matter how great you are at finding good rental property deals, you could lose everything if you don’t manage your properties correctly. However, being a landlord doesn’t have to mean middle-of-the-night phone calls, costly evictions, or daily frustrations with ungrateful tenants. Being a landlord can be fun—but only if you do it right.
That’s why Brandon and Heather Turner—husband and wife team behind nearly 100 rental units and dozens of rehab projects—wrote this comprehensive book that will change the way you think about being a landlord. Written with both new and experienced landlords in mind, The Book on Managing Rental Properties takes you on an insider tour of the Turners’ management business, so you can discover exactly how they have maximized their profit, minimized their stress, and how they have a blast doing it!
Inside, you’ll discover:
– The subtle mindset shift that will increase your chance at success one hundred times over
– Low-cost strategies for attracting the best tenants who won’t rip you off
– Seven types of tenants who we’ll NEVER rent to—and who you shouldn’t, either!
– Nineteen provisions that your rental lease should include in order to protect yourself
– Practical tips to assure your tenant pays on time and stays long-term
– How to take the pain and stress out of your bookkeeping and taxes
– And much more!