Download The Money Maze: Navigate Your Way Through Personal Finance in the UK – How to Manage Money, Pay Off Debt & Save Well Free ePUB & PDF by William Pritchard
Are you fed up with personal finance books telling you what to do, but not how to do it? Then you’re in luck.
Time and time again we are told to reduce spending, pay off debts and save up an emergency fund.
And yet… Not once is how this can be done ever explained properly.
That’s without mentioning that pretty much all the personal finance content and information out there is all geared toward U.S audiences and financial systems.
Leaving us brits, in the dark when it comes to sorting out our financial lives.
Well, that is until now. In The Money Maze, you’ll discover:
– Where you can find thousands of pounds that you didn’t even know you had!
– How and where to record your entire financial position, on one easy-to-navigate spreadsheet, which will also be provided.
– What a payslip actually tells you and how you are taxed.
– How to cut out needless expenses and save on those you thought impossible.
– The secret to creating a one-time budget, that won’t involve recording each and every transaction that you make for the rest of your life.
– How to get started paying off your debts in the cheapest and most efficient way possible, saving you hundreds of pounds!
– And finally, not just how to save, but also where and what accounts you’ll need.
This book has been designed for even those of you who have failed before, to follow along easily and get the results that you deserve.
So, don’t get left behind because you’re too scared of failing, now is the time to kick-start you’re new life of financial literacy and prosper by clicking “Add to basket” now.