The Smart Person’s Guide to Financial Planning & Investments: A Simple and Straightforward Approach to Understanding Your Personal Finances Free ePUB by Mike Garry
For most of us, financial planning is an intimidating and overwhelming subject. There are so many elements to consider and so much information from a seemingly endless sea of voices. And with advancements like robo-advisors, cryptocurrency, and investment apps added to the mix, it can feel impossible to keep up. But it doesn’t have to be that way. What if you could cut through the confusion to finally feel confident and in control of your finances? It’s time to get smart about your money management.
With easy-to-follow guidance from a Certified Financial Planner, The Smart Person’s Guide to Financial Planning & Investments covers everything you need to know to finally achieve financial security and peace of mind.
Whether you’re a beginner with zero financial literacy or you’re looking to brush up on your personal finance goals, this no-nonsense guidebook makes financial planning easy with straightforward advice on:
– Setting smart financial goals-and tackling them one step at a time
– Clearing the air on debt by understanding how it can help you, how it can hurt you, how to live with it, and how to get out of debt
– Choosing the financial planner who’s right for you
– Demystifying investing and learning about investment products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more
– How-and why-to have tough conversations about money
– Client stories following common tricky financial situations-and effective solutions
– Simplifying retirement planning and making sure your strategy fits your needs
– Securing your family’s future with estate planning